Long Beach Short Sale
Long Beach Short Sale – Short Sale Information
Welcome to your Resource for Short Sale Information In Long Beach
I set up this site to help you learn about how a short sale can help you avoid foreclosure. Please search through this site because constantly updating information that maybe be useful to you.
A Short Sale is:
Put simply, it is the sale of a home which the amount owed to the lenders is more than the amount that the home is being sold for. Instead of you the homeowner having to come out of pocket to complete the sale, the sale is completed through negotiations with your lenders in which they agree to accept a discounted payoff of the amount you owed.
If they choose to accept the discounted pay off this process usually saves them thousands of dollars here in Los Angeles County.
Here Is How I Handle Short Sale Listings
- My Services Are Free to You.
- The Bank Pays For Everything
- No For Sale Sign if you choose
- The only people that will know your property is a short sale are Realtors and their clients.
- Open House (If you want. It will usually be held by someone on my team.)
- I sell properties for full market value
- All of my Properties are marketed on the Multiple Listing Service to Realtors to attain the highest sales Price
- I have an obligation to you the seller,not your bank!
- not the buyer!
- not the buyer’s agent!
- Everything we talk about is Confidential!
- When doing a short sale everything I do is contingent on you receiving an acceptable short sale approval(s) from you lenders.
I usually only show your property for 1-3 weeks while I attain offers then I will put it on hold while my team and I negotiate with your lender(s) to agree to a short sale.
Call me, Let’s Talk — (310) 261-8511 — Eric
For most, I’m the last alternative to avoiding foreclosure. No one knows how long it’s going to take for values to get back to where they were. Here is the opportunity to get a fresh start.